Saturday, January 30, 2010

The past few days have been crazy to say the least. After a day of family time I went out with a few Israelis to experience the nightlife. We went to a club in Tel Aviv and got home around 5:30 am. Curfew is definitely not an issue here. There were restaurants open and busy roads all night long. I had dinner food for breakfast. Because of Shabbat, there is no public transportation on Friday night or Saturday morning so we had to order private transportation to and from the city (there's no space to park a car, so it's better to get dropped off and picked up).

Today we went to the zoo which is SO much better than the one at home. They have a open park where we got to drive our car and have wild African animals come up to the window to take pictures close up. We were within touching range of a rhinos, ostriches, zebras, rams and antelopes. I have some really nice pictures to bring back.

Hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment